Feelgood Farm offers a variety of options for customers boarding their horses with us. We can individually tailor care and training to meet your needs and the needs of your horses. We understand how people feel about their animals and the standard of care that is expected.
Click or tap on the options below to learn what is included in each package:
Training Board includes all the services found in full service board (listed below) as well
as five (5) training sessions a week with head trainer.
Full Service Board includes a stall, feeding twice daily, tacking up your horse with 24 hour notice (not available on Mondays), full service after rides (untack, bath, cool out, and turn out), holding for vet and farrier, blanketing, and fly control (fly spray provided by Feelgood Farm, fly sheets and masks provided by client).
Stall Board includes a stall and feeding twice daily. Additional services can be provided à la carte (see list below for details).
Field Board includes feeding twice daily. Additional services can be provided à la carte (see attached list for details).
- Additional Feeding – $10
- Hoof Cleaning – $10
- Hand Grazing – $15
- Holding for Vet/Farrier – $15
- Bandaging – $20
- Blanketing – $10
- Fly Control (Spray, Sheet, Mask) – $10
- Tack Cleaning:
- – Bridle/Saddle/Girth Package – $45
- – Bridle – $25
- – Saddle/Girth – $25
- Bathing – $30
- Full Body Clip
– Large Horse (16 hands and over) – $175
– Small Horse (under 16 hands) – $125
- Mane Pull – $25
– Jumper Buds – $45
– Hunter Braids – $65
– Tail – $25
- Administering of supplements in feed – $5 per month
- Shots/Injections – $5 per occurrence
- Training rides (if not on training board) – $65 each
All boarding options include the use of barn, trails, riding ring and jumping facilities.
* All additional services pricing listed above are per occurrence, unless otherwise indicated.
* Other services can be discussed on request based on the specific needs of horse and owner.
* Discounts are available for multiple horses – please call for details!
Pricing listed on website subject to change without notice. Please contact Feelgood Farm for the most current information.