Feelgood Farm is a friendly “A” circuit equestrian facility located in Frederick County, Maryland specializing in Hunter/Jumper training. We offer sales, boarding, leasing, training, instruction and career management to all ages and abilities. We also launched a breeding program in 2013. We would love to meet anyone interested in our program and would be thrilled to discuss any goals you may have that we can help you to accomplish.
Feelgood Farm is conveniently located in Frederick County, Maryland, within driving distance of Washington, Baltimore, and Middleburg, VA.
Our facilities and services include:
- Morton Barn – fully equipped stalls, tack room and wash stall with hot and cold water
- Large outdoor riding ring with weather-protected viewing area
- 200′ x 100′ indoor riding ring (under construction)
- Course of US Equestrian Team endorsed PVC & Wood Jumps
- Multiple acres of 3-board oak fenced-in pasture with small diet field for ponies
- Miles of trails surrounding the farm, and a short ride away from the scenic C&O Canal
- Close to Frederick, MD and Leesburg, VA
- Training and Lessons
- Clinics by well known trainers and grand prix riders
- Leasing and Sales of Fun, Safe Sporthorses
- Boarding and Training
- Showing at rated and un-rated shows
- A relaxed, supportive environment
We strive to provide the best service possible to our customers and their horses. Every horse brought to us is treated as if it were our own.